Wednesday, March 11, 2009

My Life List

Float Green River, Rio Grande, Devil’s River, Pecos River, Possum Kingdom to Whitney on Brazos, Texas Water Safari
Rim to Rim to Rim hike of Grand Canyon
Havasupai falls
Climb Denali
Climb Whitney (maybe run the Badwater??? Really wishful thinking)
Pacific Crest Trail
Appalachian Trail
Continental Divide Trail
At least 10 of the Colorado 14’ers (Long’s Peak for sure)
Copper Canyon Mexico
Canyonlands National Park
Arches National Park
Zion National Park
Big Bend National Park
Yosemite National Park – climb half dome
Yellowstone National Park – fly fishing Wyoming
Glacier National Park – fly fishing Montana
Cabeza Prieta National Wildlife Refuge – Search for Abbey’s grave
At least one summer as a fire lookout
Etc., etc. etc. – I need to get started soon, huh!?!

6 comments:

Rachel E. said...

When you guys do Big Bend, we want to go with you! And you should add hiking Guadalupe Peak to your list! :)

AP said...

What about the Colorado River? You can float the Colorado and see Havasupai in the same trip. I think it might take a few years to complete that list and a small fortune. Cross your fingers that I win the Lottery.
MP

Anonymous said...

good morning everyone. I'm actually into shoes and I was looking allowing for regarding that meticulous make. The prices for the shoes are around 300 pounds everwhere. But for all I found this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hello ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been looking for that particular brand. The prices as regards the boots are around 300 bucks on every page. But completely I set this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally love those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

hi there bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been digging for that singular brand. The prices seeking the shoes were all over 240 bucks on every site. But definitively I base this site selling them for half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will probably purchase those. what can you say about it?